Powered by Blogger.

things i like...

about my book
(yes, 'tis feels quite odd to say "my book")




* i like the rounded corners.


* i like the feel of the front cover.


* i like the hand stitched postcard and little loved barcode.


* i like that my grandmother's pesky pom pom squirrel is tucked into my apron pocket on the front cover.


* i like that it sits perfectly perfect in my hands.


* i like the chunky spine a whole lot.


* i like that it is part of the Suitcase Series.


* i like the fact 'little lucky bunny' has a whole story all about him illustrated by my brilliant brother


* i like that such an inspiring book, can come from the collaboration of just two folks, one crafty blogger and one independent creative design publisher, yes i think that is quite a thing to like.


* i like very muchly, that Janine and i were fortunate to have so many willing helpers with the handmade details the book required. including Janine's own Mom and her trusty sewing machine


* i like that when i flick through the pages it is everything i hoped it would be and so much more.


* i like that when i think about having dottie angel published in a book, really truly think about this moment, it causes me to well up inside. i never thought anything else in my life would match the moments of my children being born, but this moment sits alongside there nicely.


* i like very muchly to think this book would not be what it is without you, my dearest readers for which i am thanking you kindly today.


and most of all


*i hope you will like it too


















she will be back on monday with a little giveaway, till then, be safe my brilliantly brilliant 'i spy' dearies ~ Tif


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com