Powered by Blogger.

a 'bits and bobs' wall...



upon returning from my summer travels i made a 'bits and bobs' wall... i did not set out to make one, however that is what sometimes happens. i like 'bits' and i like 'bobs' so i am thinking this wall suits me perfectly.


one lovely little thing stuck on the wall is joined by another and before you know it a whole collection of inspiring 'bits and bobs' have come together to make one big 'bits and bobbies' bit of grandness.


i have seen some simply spiffy wallpapers which feature collections and i feel my 'bits and bobs' wall has a similar feel to it.


*i like that it can be changed around at whim,
*i like that certain bits and certain bobs mean certain things to me,
*i like that it fits so peachily in my sewing alcove above Miss Ethel,
and best of all
*i like that it inspires me to be creative




she is wishing you a creatively inspiring weekend and thanking you most kindly for the lovely comments of late and the wonderful emails in her inbox ~ Tif


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com