Powered by Blogger.

random postcard #4...

dearest reader,

today i have overwhelming withdrawal symptoms from Miss Ethel, my trusty sewing machine. i was doing really quite well i thought, nearly two weeks on the road and not a thought about her. (actually, that is a lie, i have thought about her everyday, i have just done a peachy job of dismissing the thoughts).

however today i turned the corner, two thirds of the way down the high street to walk back to my folks home and there it was, a whole little side street of happy coloured bunting to greet me. i stopped in my tracks, whilst others past me by, just taking in all the goodness one feels of seeing bunting blowing in the wind. perhaps a little bedraggled from days of rain, sun and sea salted air, but none the less, perfectly perfect to me. that is when i felt my overwhelming pang of missing Miss Ethel.

i took out my handy dandy notebook and studied my list of 'nice things to make next'. it has grown on my travels, i noted there are at least 12 things scribbled in pen with little doodles next to the scribbling, less i forget the images in my head. i put the notebook back in my summery sack along with my withdrawal symptoms and headed back to my clan.

tomorrow i am going on an adventure, i'll be sure to send another postcard then...

Tif x
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com