Powered by Blogger.

random postcard #1...

dearest reader,
arrived safely in old blighty, spent a few spiffy days in london.
my fabby fav spiffy day was sunday.
it was Our #1's half birthday, Sun 26th June
we pottled around Spitalfields Market which was extra peachy.
upon passing Brick Lane market my heart missed a beat.
my little beady eye spied a stall selling Kantha quilts and wares.
in all my born days (which are quite a few) i have yet to stumble across such a stall.
after much 'umming and ahhhing' i settled on a quilt in beautiful green,
with bright pink flowers.
i bought Our #1 a yellow casio watch to celebrate her day.
* * * * *
a few days later we travelled by train to Devon.
Mr Sunshine was being nice so a day on the beach beckoned.
me, two thirds of my clan, a Kantha quilt of loveliness
and my latest bit of dabbling with Mr Hook.
a perfect day.
the starburst flower squares pattern i found in issue two of Mollie Makes,
having stitched together nine squares i am now granny stitching around the border using a giant ball of duck egg blue yarn found locally.

hope things are dandy with you...
Tif x
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com