Powered by Blogger.

noteworthy notes...

noteworthy note #1: i am of jumbly mind of late, i have high hopes my jumbly mind condition will soon be over. it appears to have hung around for quite a few weeks so i am expecting an improvement some time soon.


noteworthy note #2: Our Shed is missing Our #1 and Our #2, i now understand when they say "the silence is quite deafening", whoever 'they' are.


noteworthy note #3: today feels like all my christmas eves rolled into one, for tomorrow Mr Postie will be arriving with my book. not sure i will sleep tonight with the anticipation of seeing my life and my makings, in printed matter for the first time


noteworthy note #4: next week i have plans to pop some sweeties into my shop window, despite jumbly mind condition (please see noteworthy note #1 above) there will be handcrafted goodness waiting for their forever homes


noteworthy note #5: a granny couch the colour of jeweled teal found on craigslist bought tears to my eyes and to my man's. my tears were of pure and unconditional love, his tears were the sobbing kind. the sort of sobs one saves for sobs of despair.




noteworthy note #6: so many many reasons to love a little pesky hound who has pure and unconditional love for all things granny chic, here is just one of the many


noteworthy note #7: my inbox is overflowing with your kindness and questions of late, please be a little patient with me and my jumbly mind condition (please see noteworthy notes #1 and #4)... i am always so happy to hear from you and will do my besty best to respond over the coming week or so


she is busy beavering away on a little 'how-to'... an easy peasy one for a quick crafty fix ~ Tif


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com