Powered by Blogger.

defrosting...

my nose is running and my little toes are numb,
despite doing a sun dance it is tres chilly here today,
especially in my garage where i have been holed up all morning trying to sell it's contents.
i wore my hair in pippi longstocking style
donning 'fine and dandy' garage sale attire.
they were not lining up at the drive
nor did i require more than two hands to count the customers.
however i used my time wisely
and got it 'back on' with Mr Hook
that alone made the morning worthwhile.



over the past few days Miss Ethel has been earning her keep,
and hopefully a few sprightly crocheted garlands will be in the window shortly.
i am holding onto high hopes with the 'shortly bit',
as my computer is putting in another strike, probably because of Mr Shark.
(i am thinking it maybe time to name my computer)
so once again i shall use my patience where patience is needed
and hope tomorrow, having gone through a christening ceremony
my computer will feel a little more like sharing with me.


on another note,
and one that may cause some distress,
especially for any forsaken little souls waiting on the shelves of despair
who happen to be reading this ramble.
i am imagining when the lights are switched off and the doors are locked,
they hop off the shelves and go about for a little wander.
indeed it is most possible they come across a computer
somewhere out back in the stock room and cleverly turn it on...
perhaps because of that very reason
i should not tell what i am about to tell.
then again, if i tell in a whisper perhaps it will be okay.

i have been to the thrift store three times
since my thrifting buddy moved out of the shed.
all three times the pickings were total pants.


i am now wondering if Our #1
was my lucky thrift store charm
and without her by my side,
i have lost my rose colored spectacle vision
and with it,
the ability to spot a forsaken soul with potential has disappeared.


she is wishing you a really splendidly peachy weekend filled with crafty goodness and perhaps a little forsaken soul of your own ~ Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com