Powered by Blogger.

three cheers...

there are lots of jolly festivities going on this weekend across the pond.
it has made me feel a long long way from home.
in a nod to my roots,
i stuck my aunt's old union jack tea towel on our front door
and now i feel a whole lot better.


such is my love for my newly 'tea toweled' front door,
i am leaving it up there forever and a day.

next week i will be back to regale those that may wish to be regaled,
the goings on that have gone on over the past week in mossy shed.
the mischief, the mayhem and the madness

till then, three cheers to those in old blighty
Tif
footynote: not wishing to make anyone feel left out,
for that would never do...
three cheers to wherever you are on this fine globe of ours, 
this happy weekend!


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com