Powered by Blogger.

a bit of bling...

yesterday eve i got the urge to do a bit of blinging.
i do like to bling things,
indeed it would be quite true to say
anything which comes my way if it stands still long enough
 will eventually be blinged.
in fact upon tippity tapping this,
i have reflected upon my life
and do believe not a day has gone by when i have not 'blinged',
such is my need to do so.

a little bit of bling,
be it on a thrifty find
 or an old friend found in the cupboard,
can be just the thing
to cheer up something a little tired or lost.
(myself included)

a few weeks back,
my blinging ways
led to an old cardi having new buttons.
this old friend will now be travelling across the pond with me
in a few short days


last night's bit of time spent blinging
resulted in some clogs looking spiffy with woven ribbon detail.
just a few happy moments with some peachy ribbon
from a fabby dottie angel dearie in Holland
and a bit of good old mod podge.


i got my bling fix,
i am happy,
my clogs are happy,
now that is my kind of bling.
i think i will call it
'granny chic bling'
from now on...

Tif




 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com