Powered by Blogger.

on the road...

i have no idea where the first half of this year has gone, but gone it has...


in a few hours me and my lads of 2 will be winging our way once again across the pond to spend a few happy weeks in old blighty. it will be a bit of a whirlwind of a trip, with never staying still in one spot for long and upon our return i will be up and running again on this here my shiny place.




our granny chic book goes to print in less than 2 weeks and i will be able to share all about the goings on with the book and indeed where you may pre-order if you so wish, when i am back from my travels.


i am so looking forward to meeting fabby dearies next weekend at our crafty day workshops.
i am tres excited to be seeing all my brothers and their families together for the first time in over 5 years to celebrate my folks 50th wedding anniversary. 
i am thinking how lovely it will be to meet up with all my man's family and spend quality time together and say our final farewell's to Papa.
i am thrilled to be visiting with my soul sister Debbie and also my book writing buddy Rachelle.
i am beyond giddy to spend 4 days in Istanbul with my clan, together again for a short time.


so many 'i ams' but really truly the biggest 'i am' of all is none more so then having 10 whole peachy days of hanging out with my girls and being a clan again. for to me, that is the best thing of all...
and so quite simply put
'i am so happy to know for a short while, i will feel whole again'



it just leaves me to say a big old thanking you all kindly dearest readers. this half of the year has been an odd old half, many things have gone on and many changes have taken place, thus there have been times my blog has sat quiet, waiting patiently for me to appear. you have been most kind to me and indeed most patient. i wish you all the happiest of happy times in the coming weeks and hope you will take time out to feel a little crafty at least twice a day whilst i am gone


cheerio for now and see you in early august, all spickity span with crafty souls well and truly polished
Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com