Powered by Blogger.

Operation Twin Skin Week 7


Another week (which seems to have flown by) and I'm down another 2 pounds. Eight pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Going back to the gym has really kick started my weight loss again and gotten me over the breastfeeding plateau. My stomach is definitely forever changed, but I'm eager to see what it looks like once all of the weight is gone and my abdominal muscles recede again. I can deal with a little soft skin, perhaps that's what it will be. If it's something more than that, well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.





I will be two months postpartum next week and I think that's a good stopping point for documenting my belly. By then I imagine I'll be within five pounds of my starting weight and I think this is close enough to where I started to be satisfied with the process. I hope this was helpful to other twin mommas out there. I've seen bellies that have fared a lot better than mine. But when I was 38+ weeks pregnant, I never thought that I could even get back to this. To say my world and everything in it has changed would be a massive understatement. But I wouldn't change a thing.












{ click images to enlarge )
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com