Powered by Blogger.

a happy ending...

these two found me one week apart in my local thrift store,
both waiting on the shelves of despair,
both in need.
Mr Monkey needed a new nose
Mrs Monkey needed a pair of new ears
and
they both needed love

nearly a year on,
i am delighted to report their love is still going strong.
however unbeknownst to me they had secretly wished to be parents
so when a little baby monkey found me today
whilst 'a pottling' around the thrift store,
their little secret wish came true


after a new pair of ears
i stood back to admire the family.
i noted how they looked made for each other
and how interestingly of all,
little baby wooden monkey's ears were
the color as his mothers
but the shape of his fathers

she now has 'we are family' and 'reunited' going round and around in her head ~ Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com