Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous Sisal Look-Alike

If you've been around this blog for a while you know the battle I've fought with my stairs (and my husband as a result of these stairs). If you've missed it you can catch up hereherehere and here.



We've been in our house for almost 5 years and I can safely say the stair renovation is complete. Ironically, carpet ended up back on the stairs. Sort of.



We had a runner installed to make the stairs safer and so that Gracie, the wonder dog, would stop geeking out about going up and down them - a process that was causing more nail holes and scratches in the stairs than I care to admit.












The runner looks just like sisal but it's actually a wool blend. I love it so much we're using it in our upcoming basement remodel.








The carpet is by a company called Stanton Carpet and the specific line is Ribcord (our color is Maize). It runs about $5 per sq. ft. if anyone is interested.



We're so close to finishing our house completely that, of course, we're ready to move. Ha. I can't believe after five years of living here we're a shed, some bedroom furniture and a basement remodel away from being "done". What will I do with all of my spare time?

Oh, that's right. I don't have any. :)
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com