Powered by Blogger.

Snowbabies!







We found out that of the 7 remaining embryos under observation TWO of them were graded high enough to be frozen. They were rated 2AB and 2BB. We're overjoyed. To think that I may never have to do another fresh IVF cycle, well there are no words to express how that makes me feel.





All 7 of our embryos continued to develop -- even the two morulas that they thought would arrest, in fact one of the morulas turned into the 2AB that was frozen! This is fantastic news. We are thrilled that our embryos were so robust this cycle.





Of course we are sad that not all of them were candidates for cryo (and clearly I can't house more than three at a time). I'm trying not to focus on the fact that they were weak and instead focus on the wonder of this cycle. Hopefully the good news keeps on coming.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com