Powered by Blogger.

wisdom whilst wearing a headscarf...


i am delighted to report,
my
headscarf wearing,
hand stitching,
derriere
has kicked into first gear
and whilst the going is good,
i need to keep on 'a stitching' and 'a penning'.


so i think it would be wise for me to take a little blog break, but shall we have a rendevous time? i think that would be quite lovely, something for me to look forward to, because i will miss my shiny place and of course you, my dearest readers of the utmost kind.

oh my goodness! i have just looked at my Snoopy Calendar, a christmas gift from Our #4, so i might find the perfect date to rendevous and my little eyes note it is the Chinese New Year today!!! how terribly thrilling for little lucky bunny and his cape of crochet sitting all spiffy and 'good lucky' up there on my blog banner.

well that just made me most smiley and even more excited about the two chinese fortunes i have sticky taped on Colin the Computer. they are both from recent fortune cookies that came my way over the past few weeks.
one says
'you will soon vacation in a place of cool climate'
and t'other says
'you have remarkable power which you are not using'
i am wondering if i should dust little lucky bunny today, so his luckiness stays at optimum lucki-ability (what a grand word, lucki-ability, Mr Spell Checker scoffed at it but i rised above his scoffing ways and did not allow it to cloud this happy new year day)

so why don't we aim for Tuesday 15th Feb for our little 'hurrah! back together again' day
and just so you know in advance, cause i cannot wait until the 15th to tell you.
upon my return i will be planning a give-away, to celebrate a lovely happening that happened this week, till then, i wish you a few peachy days, ney a week or so of doing what you like to do best, and if you need a little help with this, do not forget wise 'dottie angel do' number four.
'do feel a little crafty at least twice a day'

she is wearing a red floral headscarf today, courtesy of her lovely friend Carol and it is doing quite the handy dandy job of aiding her pennings ~ Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com