Powered by Blogger.

and it all becomes clear...

yes indeedy dearest readers, as i was doing a bit of twiddling with Carlos my trusty camera and his twiddly bits, trying to get some etsy shots, it all became clear...

as i noted the other day in my 'terribly important things to note' post, i mentioned my inability to cook orange meals any longer, how this has thrown me off balance and i have been most fretful about the whole lacking of orange on the dinner table.
well of course silly me! whilst 'a twiddling' it dawned on me, i am completely and utterly influenced in the kitchen by what i am crafting. therefore for many many months i was all about orange, lovely big retro flowery orange prints, thus i fed my clan orange meal after orange meal...

but i have noted a change has been creeping in, a change that has me a little nervy.
for i said to myself many moons ago,
i would not,
could not,
ever,
never
do lilac again after living in a lilac nest during the latter part of the nineties, in old blighty.
it would appear lilac has other things to say about that, along with gingham.
(gasp, shock and a little horror)
for i did indeed right here on my shiny place exclaim i did not do gingham.
never say never Tif...



upon opening up to lilac and purple (purple!) i have allowed all sorts of others to follow suit. pink keeps talking to me, not granny knicker pink but 'full on' pink, infact it is becoming quite the distraction. in doing so, i have found a new true love, for he is perfectly suited to share his world with any color, he loves orange, yellow, pink, lilac and many more, doing a grand job at keeping them grounded and in their place.



so it would appear my new love is warm glossy grey and the need to paint various passing pieces of woody things in the shed with his presence, has caused me to stumble from the righteous and goodly path of home cooked orange meals. if i had thought serving up orange meals to my clan was hitting an all time low in culinary delights, then i do believe warm grey home cooked meals will put paid to that record.

still stocking shelves this week and on friday she has some news on dottie angel ltd... haha, doesn't that sound so grown up and proper, must be something to do with warm grey and his sophisticating ways ~ Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com