Powered by Blogger.

I'm Hans and I'm Franz


and we are going to pump you up.










okay, all kidding aside, I'm still having trouble with the whole meat concept. 


At my last OB they found trace amounts of protein in my urine, which could mean that my body is breaking down muscle to sustain the babies since I'm not getting enough protein in my diet.





I've tried, and I can do a little bit of meat, sometimes, but it has to be hidden. Pathetic, I know. So I've taken to drinking protein shakes at least once a day. I'm using two scoops of powder (54 g of protein and 280 calories) and milk so far and mixing in frozen fruit but I'm getting bored.





So if you have a recipe that tastes good and won't turn this into a 1200 calorie endeavor please post them! I would so appreciate any and all help I can get.


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com