Powered by Blogger.

Do These Babies Make My Butt Look Big?




17 Week Stats 





Blood Pressure: 100/68



Stretch Marks: I have fallen victim to the stretch mark :( I would be devestated if it wasn't so funny. I got them…(ready? wait for it, wait for it…) on my boobies. I guess this is what happens when you go from a 34C to an F+. Yes, they are still growing, much to my husband's delight and dismay. 





Movement: Here and there, unless I'm hungry.

If I'm hungry they turn into a fetal marching band. 





Food Cravings: eggs, scrambled, fried, on a bagel, on a plate.

I would eat them on a boat, I would eat them with a goat, I would eat them here or there, I would eat them anywhere… 





Food Aversions: olives, onions, garlic, anything grilled and meat. 





Belly Button: half flat, half outtie. Yes, it does look weird. 





And just for fun, here's a comparison shot:




{ Left: 7 weeks, up 5 pounds; Right: 17 weeks, up 16 pounds }
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com