Powered by Blogger.

I Defeated the Belly Monster!







After seven days of wretching and vomiting - which started each morning around 4:30 - I called my RE and threatened matricide. They prescribed Zofran. I filled the Rx yesterday and when that little belly monster woke me up at 2 a.m. to pee I took a Zofran prophylactically and let me tell you I SLEPT UNTIL 8! 





What's the name of this game? I win!





So far pregnancy has been the pits. I thought it was going to be this beautiful experience filled with joy and wonder. 





Wrong.





I immediately gained 3 pounds which makes me look like a Dorito crazed fool instead of a glowing expectant mother. My skin looks like all of the life has been sucked out of it. My boobs hurt all.the.time. I don't poop for 5 days on end. And then the vomiting kicked in, which actually made me glad that no one had pooped in the toilets for a week, since my face was hovering over them.





It's disappointing to finally be knocked up and for it not to be magical. I'm holding out hope that once I get past the smooshy, seasick stage this will get good.

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com