Powered by Blogger.

7 weeks







before babies










4 weeks, 5 days. This picture is grody and I'm embarrassed to share it, damn progesterone makes you look nasty! I was so bloated and this was first thing in the morning :( 'Scuse the bit o' bra. Husband is taking these pictures for me now so I can be more decent!





 





Today. Pretty flat overall, but I still feel uncomfortable. Navigating my closet is becoming more challenging. I bought a few new shorts and tops which has helped. Last summer's clothes don't button or I look like a stuffed sausage in them.





So far I'm up 4 pounds in the morning; I won't even tell you what happens at night. 





Joe asked me last night while I was taking a bath, "is it normal to be showing this early?" Anyone else feel like this? I feel like by the end of the day it's hard to hide the babies. I have a pretty short torso so maybe they just don't have anywhere to go? They're only the size of blueberries this week. This is all so weird.


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com