Powered by Blogger.

a good day...

today is a good day, i knew it would be because i went to bed telling myself so. i have learnt that the thoughts of our todays contribute to our tomorrows. sometimes i lose my path and this week i know i did, but at least these days i am aware i am doing so. that in its self is a huge improvement.


and so i awoke with a lightness i have not felt in quite the while and was tres keen to continue day 2 on my elimination diet. over the past year and a half i have continued quietly upon my merry (well not quite at times) searching ways trying to understand what ails my body, and i have high hopes those searching ways have come to an end thanks to my soul sister and her 'detective cap wearing ways'. 

whether my feelings of seeing a change in the right direction are real or imagined, i do not care, i only care that today i hear my body thanking me for not giving up and for continuing upon this path until an answer has been found and perhaps that answer is histamine intolerance. who knows, it will be a while till i do. however for now i am feeling good today, and that in itself is worth taking time to acknowledge, to be thankful for and to marvel at how such a small imbalance left over time can produce such chronic symptoms.

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com