Powered by Blogger.

Sweet for Certain

My baby is turning one in fifteen days. Fifteen days. Unbelievable. Her first year of life has been one of my craziest and I think had it not been for her sweet, smiling face and nighttime snuggles I would not have survived. She needed me at a time when I needed to be needed. She is an absolute joy sent from heaven.



Invites for her big soiree went out in September and I am so excited to share them with you. I've been working around the clock to get stuff ready for her party and the details are darling. It's so fun to be able to throw a non-gender neutral party and go over the top with girly colors and ideas.








Lola's party is an ice cream theme, and let me tell ya -- I ran with it. Complete with wooden ice cream spoons and sprinkles in the invite boxes. 








A big shout and huge thank you to my dear friend Rebecca at The Pink Orange for bringing my idea to life and for generally putting up with me. If it wasn't for your help and your friendship, these invites would have never happened.






{ Lola is turning 1, come and join us as we celebrate what a sweet year it's been! }





A full year has gone by in the blink of an eye. My mom used to tell me, "no matter how big you get, you'll always be my little baby". I hope I never forget the way her little hand holds mine while she's nursing, the way her breath feels on my neck when we cuddle at night, or her infectious giggle when you tickle her neck or squeeze her chubby little thighs. Please God, don't let me forget.  





Life is short, but sweet for certain.

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com