Powered by Blogger.

Party People Outside the House

Lola Bean officially turned one yesterday. I can't believe it. She really is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to my life. We celebrated her birthday with friends and family last Sunday.






{ three of the loveliest ladies I have ever known }






{ the 36" balloons were a hit with the toddler crowd }






{ my kids have some seriously cool (and well-dressed) friends }





We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate. I mean, seriously. These aren't edited pictures -- it was that gorgeous out! The sky was crystal clear and the temperature was perfect. 







{ that hair }






{ I love that Ryan is literally grabbing a fistful of cake }


























Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our bitty baby.

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com