Powered by Blogger.

Hair Loss and Other Musings.

My hair is falling out in clumps. I freaking hate postpartum hair loss. I finally stopped being pregnant and I mostly stopped looking pregnant so I should be able to go merrily on my way. But no, now I have to go bald.











By the way, I need intense therapy after googling to find a bald cat for this post. Some searches should come with a warning label. It's like when I was teaching 9th grade and I let a few of my students borrow my computer at the end of class to look up the price of lacrosse sticks at Dick's Sporting Goods. You can only imagine. Horrific.





Anyway, I have a haircut later today. I got a babysitter and everything. And while I really want to start growing my hair out again, I think I may have to go with another mid-length (i.e. mommy) cut until my lion's mane grows out again. In the meantime, we just bought stock in liquid draino.








I think this is the cut and color I'm going for, I'm pretending it's already spring with this color. Those of you living in the great Northeast, go with me on this. I know spring isn't for three more months...








{ cut: left, color: right }



I don't think my hair has looked really good since I gave birth to the twins. And I probably should have never cut it all off after they were born. I thought it would be easier. Oops. Wrong. I wanted to have a cute shag like Reese Witherspoon or Selma Blair. Instead I look like Florence Henderson trying to channel Rachel from Friends. In other words, cutting all of my hair off was a bad idea.



Since I'm too tired to properly transition from this topic, and I somehow feel as though I've exhausted everything I wanted to say about going bald, I'm just going to dive right into something else.



Several of you mentioned you have a child named either Reese or Ryan. I have really cute first birthday shirts from the twins, if anyone can use them please email me and I'll ship them out to you! I hate to throw things like this away.







Also, I just got a notice that Google Reader will soon be no more. My blog is already available through BlogLovin. But I just registered for an account. And I don't like it. icon eek Use WordPress Smiley Effectively To Increase Blog Visitors Engagement I am change averse, what can I say? 



Honestly, the thing I don't like about it is that the blogs are all truncated so you have to click through to read the full post (unless I'm doing something wrong). At 3 a.m. when I am feeding a baby and scrolling through blogs, I do not want to click into anything. I just want to read and sleep with my eyes open. Any tips on alternate readers? Please let me know.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com