Powered by Blogger.

Enough about me. Seriously.

Well, I'll get done talking about myself in just a second. But before I do, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you -- for your kind comments and emails, for your camaraderie and for your own honesty. My life is a bit of a pickle these days, and I feel like the first step to changing and growing is just being honest and owning where I am. I appreciate you accepting me for all of my flaws (and there are a lot of them).








So now that I'm all awkward and vulnerable, I felt like this was a good time to get to know you. I mean, it's only fair that I at least know who I'm talking to when I'm telling y'all some seriously intimate details about my life, right?!




In all seriousness, I put together an itty bitty survey so I can learn about you. I don't know if you all are like me, but I tend to be more of a blog lurker than a blog commenter. And if you are too, that means I only know a very small handful of you all through your comments. And truly, I'd like to know more.




Let me be clear about a few things, I am not doing this to find out what I should or shouldn't write about. For the last six years this blog has been about my life (for better or for worse). Sometimes it's more stream of consciousness and sometimes it's tidy and organized. Just like my brain. I write about what I want, when I want. This little interweb space is, sometimes, how I process things and, lots of times, how I reach out and connect with others (being a stay at home mom can get lonely!). I really don't want that to change.




I am also not doing anything with this data other than learning more about you for myself. No marketing gimmicks, no PR, no monetizing. Just you and me becoming better friends.




I kept the survey short and sweet. We're all busy and I don't want to take up too much of your time. It's also completely anonymous. So tell me anything you want. But go easy on me, okay? I'm a person with feelings and I'm feeling kind of wide open these days. Can't wait to hear all about you!




Okay, enough of me rambling. You can take the survey here.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com