Powered by Blogger.

OCTOBER!

Two costumes down, one to go. Baby girl needs to sit tight for one more day so I can finish up her costume. Every time I sit at that godforsaken machine I curse it and I curse the costumes I'm sewing. And then once they are complete I forget how much I hate sewing and can't wait to do it again next time. I need therapy.











I still need to make a can of spinach too, if there's time. I'm really, really hoping I can find something on a quick internet search though. I don't even want to wrap my head around making stuffed animal spinach cans right now.



While we were packing I came across last season's holiday jammies too -- threw them on the resale blog if anyone is looking for boys and girls holiday stuff, head on over.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com