Powered by Blogger.

Hit it with a stick

I'm pretty sure true love is defined as staying up until 2 a.m. to build a piñata with your pregnant wife. Bless my husband for not only going along with my crazy ideas, but doing so with a smile on his face.















We made a pull string piñata just in case the weather is bad, I didn't want to be swinging a stick in my dining room. Thank you to Jordan over at Oh Happy Day for the inspiration.









I'm dropping this bad boy over at my friend's house to stuff full of candy and confetti and then that naked/cardboard spot will be tissue papered and sealed. 







I made a huge mistake in assuming that the candy store in the mall would sell bulk *wrapped* candy. All they had were jelly bellies and rock candy in little plastic bins. Not only did that seem unsanitary, but I couldn't imagine scrambling to find every last jelly bean with a room full of toddlers. Not happening. Thank goodness for Wally World. Hopefully the damn thing works. I have a funny feeling Joe is going to have to reenact the piñata scene from Parenthood.



I can't believe I've gone this long without peeking or losing my mind.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com