Powered by Blogger.

Free Time

Free time is not a commodity I come by easily. We have even less of it now that our new build and new baby are fully underway. I have visions of days spent on a treadmill or taking a long, hot, uninterrupted shower again some day soon. But these days, well these days...



I took to regrouting my entire kitchen.









With one of these.







Since we didn't have a grout trowel and the kids were napping. And really, who wants to lug two 13 month olds to Lowe's and back anyway? Not this lady.



Then during the kids' naps I painted a runner on our basement stairs. Which still needs a second coat.







After a year of sitting in our garage and four months of "free time". We finally finished our nightstands.













Complete with matching drawer liners.







While the modpodge on the liners was drying I touched up the paint in our dining room. And then realized I touched it up with the wrong paint. FAIL. So then I waited 30 minutes and touched it up again. I love doing things twice.



And this is the list of stuff left to finish to get the house market ready.







This is one of those times in life you really should be able to drink.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com