Powered by Blogger.

Thank you.

Thank you Father Anthony Mary, confrères and friends
for the kind messages that you have sent me.

I remember you all, your families and your intentions
at the altar of God.


The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is our greatest mainstay
during this earthly exile.
After Baptism and the Holy Mass
my greatest treasure is the monastic calling.

Of that calling, St Gregory of Nyssa said:

To find God is to seek him unceasingly.
The reward of the search is to go on seeking.
For to find God is never to have had your fill of desiring Him.

I ask the grace to ever seek after Him
and that He never gives up on me.
Thank you for your prayers.

Fr Michael Mary, F.SS.R.

Profession Day, 2 February, 1972, aged 18.
I am on the left with Br M. with whom I had been a novice
the previous 12 months.
Christchurch, New Zealand.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com