Powered by Blogger.

No Beta For You!

(Said in my best soup man voice).





So, as you might have guessed, I'm not getting my quant beta results today. My blood was drawn at 8 a.m., I schlepped both kids with me to clinic (which is not easy and is uncomfortable given where we were going) and then sat on top of the phone for the last 8 hours only to find out that I don't get my results today.



My clinic has to send our labs out and the lab never sent the quants back. Everyone has gone home for the day. Super sweet.



I did, however, find out that my progesterone is over 40 and my estrogen is over 1000. Both of these indicate a healthy pregnancy. But no beta for me.



Repeat quant is Monday. I'll have my Saturday count by then too. Wish me luck!



p.s. this post made me hungry!
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com