Powered by Blogger.

things i like today...

in no particular order

thing one: my lads back in school
thing two: listening to Noah and the Whale whilst painting 3 coats of glossy white on doors in the shed
thing three: a postcard from Bernina to Panini regaling thrifty finds of goodness
thing four: snippets of black in fabrics around the shed

detail of a smocked roundie cushion i made, who despite my best intentions became a smocked oval cushion who mocks me, reminding me, roundie cushions are still out of my reach
a lovely black fabric, new but vintage inspired, doing a peachy job of keeping derrieres comfy on a chair
a single panel bought on Ebay over 5 years ago & rediscovered in my manic clearing of cupboards & drawers this past month
despite her frayed & tattered self, she has now found a friend to hang out with who does not see her imperfections but only her worldly pretty charm
thing five: Miss Ethel, now resplendent in her new studio home upstairs
thing six: braids growing nicely & choosing to ignore the extra growth of gray hairs
thing seven: lovely folks who stop by to say lovely hellos on my facebook page
thing eight: a peachy book review by tres spiffy Amanda, which really truly made my morning
thing nine: just thinking of a thrift store jolly and 'a plotting & a planning' it
thing ten: my critters, always my critters

Tif 
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com