Powered by Blogger.

the creative connection...


on the one hand, i am not cut out for a life where you jet off to foreign climes, meet a gazillion new faces and hob nob. but on the other hand, an itty bitty bit inside of me sees past Mr Doubter and Mr Scaredy Pants and sees the bit where it is simply quite thrilling to be travelling to do a market place stall, sit amongst other fine authors and best of all, meet peachy folks such as yourselves, dearest readers.


so with that in mind, i sallied forth to the drugstore yesterday to buy me a bottle of nail polish in an attempt to freshen up my appearance. my eyes alighted upon the perfect granny coral orange polish right at the back of the shelf. as i was riding high, on a roll, i heeded my adopted auntie and soul sister's wise words and stood bedazzled in the make up aisle. after much indecision due to major bedazzlement, i targeted a green eyeliner as the little bit of miracle to make me look tres peachy on the long days and nights ahead.


once home, i discovered the clumpy coral nail polish was not only the colour a granny would love but was also as old as a granny. my toe nails had looked better before with the two month old chipped teal they had been sporting prior to my meddling. application of the green eyeliner left me with no doubt it was more suited to a halloween event and not an author book signing.


and so it is dearest readers, come tomorrow early morning, i shall sally forth 'as is' with a case full of dottie angel wares (just room for 4 pairs of granny knickers), my exciting travel assemble of layered florals and pinstripes topped off with cardi and handstitched elbow patches and 'a heart and a head' full of high hopes for the coming five days. i have informed Mr Doubter and Mr Scaredy Pants there is no room at the Inn where i am going...


if you are heading to The Creative Connection, she would love for you to say "hello Tif" and will do her utmost with Frankly Frank's help, to bring home some photos to share ~ Tif
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com