Powered by Blogger.

Rolling Babies

Reese mastered the belly to back roll at 3 months old, by 4 months she was rolling belly to back with a lot of regularity.





Reese Rolls Over from nikinikinine on Vimeo.



I should note that when Reese rolled for the first time I made such a scene that she started to cry. I'm pretty sure that's why she didn't roll again for another two weeks. I scared the crap out of her.



Not to be outdone by his sister, Ryan started rolling belly to back at 4 months




Ryan Rolls Over from nikinikinine on Vimeo.



Just this week, Reese started rolling back to belly. I have yet to catch it on film. But the other day I left the babies on a blanket in the living room, on their backs, both head to head. I went to get toast out of the toaster and came back to the living room to find Reese on her belly three feet from where I left her.



I think it's time to get one of those baby fighting cages. The days of statue babies seem to be long gone now.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com