Powered by Blogger.

Tiny Feet

Joe's only job in the delivery room (besides lifting my torso up so I could push) was to make sure that the nursing staff stamped the babies' feet on scrapbook paper for me. I had the tiny feet framed and Joe picked them up yesterday.



When I opened the package I burst into tears. What a keepsake.





{ Reese, left; Ryan, right }



On a sad note, the frame shop that we went to is going out of business. The shopping center that they are in is raising their rent. Ironically, their prices are the same or lower than places like Michael's and A.C. Moore, but they can't compete with the advertising budgets that big box stores have or consumer perception that a 40% off coupon equals a lower price. It's sad that we have stopped valuing independent and locally owned businesses. But I digress.







As soon as the babies are up for the day Joe is going to hang these for me, completing our gallery wall (for now). I still have to order prints to fill the frames. Once everything is up I'll take pictures. I'm in love with how it turned out. I really think it makes our house feel like a home.



 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com