Powered by Blogger.

Bedrest Bites

Not that it would matter if I wasn't on bedrest, because I have ZERO energy.



My life consists of picking one errand each day which will force me to wash myself, but still allow me to get home quickly to reclaim my spot on the couch. How do I know it's my spot on the couch? There's a permanent impression there now which perfectly fits the shape of my sedentary ass.



If you looked up ennui in the dictionary, I'm sure you'd find my face propped next to the definition. I keep thinking, "I'm so bored I could die!" which totally makes me think of this episode of SATC. I wish my sister was here so we could have SATC marathons like we did back in the day, when laying on the couch all day in pajamas was fun.












 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com