Powered by Blogger.

Blog Challenge

I'm not one for blog awards and blog challenges and goofy things that come along with being a blogger. But lately my inspiration for writing is completely sapped and I have been trying to find the motivation and the enjoyment in keeping this space going (mostly for myself).



When I started this blog six years ago I used it as a way to keep in touch with college friends who had all disbanded and moved around the country. Then I went private for a little while and kept it as a personal journal. When we stumbled onto our IF path I opened my blog back up. Now, I want to keep it to remember what it was like to be 31, to remember what it was like to be pregnant, and to remember each milestone of our babies' lives. So...I need to come back to this space and actually start writing.



And as though she knew I was struggling to find things to write about, my friend Alix decided to join another blogger's 30 day blog challenge. Okay Al, I'm on board. I hope this doesn't get too silly.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com