Powered by Blogger.

My Fourth Child

Two thousand thirteen has been a crazy year. I have been through some stuff in my lifetime, but good god, I am on my knees saying uncle right now. Separation, selling the house, making plans for myself and the kids, Ryan's therapy AND starting my own business. I know if I can make it through this, I will be mentally invincible on the other side.



All stressors aside, I am really excited for what's to come. My business has been fueling a creative energy that I had put aside for too many years and I feel ready, but so nervous too. I suppose that is only natural.



I am taking an entrepreneurship bootcamp this fall with our local chamber of commerce. By the end of it I'll have a business plan and a bunch of new tools in my belt. But more than that, it's a great networking experience and I hope it will provide enough leads and opportunities to get myself off the ground.



I hope that my business not only feeds my soul, but that it affords me the opportunity to be the kind of mother I want to be. To be present, to have time, to be able to live peacefully. I am intimidated at the idea of supporting my babies alone. But I know I can do it. I just hope that others believe in me too.



So without further ado, a screenshot of my site -- currently under development. I should be taking clients later this fall, with a full schedule in the spring. In the meantime, I'll just be taking deep breaths.









 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com