Powered by Blogger.

Pajama Friday

We celebrated another Pajama Friday, which is basically what I call the one day of the week where I don't schedule a single activity for myself or the kids. You would think Pajama Fridays would be easy, but they aren't because you have to entertain your kids alone for 11 hours. No small feat. By the time I got my poop together this morning it was already too late to mobilize the troops and take them to the park. The weather was unseasonably warm, so we threw on some sweats and headed out for finger painting, sidewalk chalking and bubbling.











I had to fight them to get them back inside for the lamest lunch ever. I literally gave them pints of berries and tomatoes and called it a picnic. Don't judge me.



Two bubble baths and a few tuck ins later, and the twins were down to bed leaving me and Lola to set about cleaning up the morning's destruction. I think that's the hardest part about the third kid factor, I always have someone with me. After we cleaned, Lola helped me crank out an assignment for work and before long our twins were awake again.



I mentioned in my recent post about Reese, how she runs around telling everyone that she is careful, to be careful, blah blah blah. Anyway, Ryan is a copy cat, whatever Reese does, Ryan has to do. So after naps they were jumping on pillows and he was mimicing her and I was trying to capture their craziness on film. I ended up catching this golden nugget...










Now I know what you're thinking. Yes, she's just fine. She jumped right up fake crying and saying "I okay! I okay!" After a brief heart attack and a few hugs, I nearly peed my pants laughing. Frigging toddlers.

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com