Powered by Blogger.

Come Fly Away

Full party preparation mode is in effect. We are expecting roughly 50 people, big and small, for the twins' second fete. Their first real party with friends. So exciting.



Invitations went out the weekend after Christmas. They were a real hit with our preschool-aged friends. Hearing this made my heart smile.




















Joe took off Thursday and Friday (thank goodness!) to help me get everything set up for our big par-tay this weekend. I have some fun stuff up my sleeves for the kiddos. I can't wait to celebrate with everyone.



I also want to give (another) big, fat thanks to my friend Rebecca for her sick chevron making skills, her kick a$$ printer and for being a good enough friend to realize that I'm in over my head some days. Love you, mama.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com