Powered by Blogger.

I'm an Auntie!

Today I became an Aunt. So excited. My (not so) little nugget nephew, Logan, was evicted at 8:16 a.m. weighing 8 pounds, 12 ounces and measuring 20" long.
















I can't believe he's finally here. Almost as much as I can't believe how freaking big this kid was. He's almost as big as Lola Bean (who is two months old today!) but for some reason boys just feel so much heavier. Rocks compared to feathers.





Joe and I drove the trio out to Newport for his birth yesterday and got to spend some time with my sister and her boyfriend before Logan's big debut. We made Trevor (the baby daddy) hold Bean "for practice". He's a natural. 








We ate pizza and my kids provided hours of entertainment. Lots of laughs to quell pre-csection nerves. Makes me wish, everyday, that my family lived closer. But we're doing better. Only four hours away now as opposed to a plane ride when my sis was still back home in Florida.









Logan was frank breech and didn't budge and inch. But because he was butt first he gets to share a birth date with his cousin and we all think that's pretty cool. Seventeen is a great number :)







{ the new family }









The best part about being an Aunt is that you can love someone to pieces and spoil them to death and not have to worry about discipline and schedules and all that fun mommy stuff. I can get used to this kind of thing...










Happy Birthday bitty buddy. Aunt Niki loves you to pieces!

 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com