Powered by Blogger.

This Little Light of Mine

Four trips to the house, two rolls of painter's tape, a sharpie and eight cardboard cutouts later and I finally made a decision. Leigh Ann from Urban Grace also came to my rescue with this decision again. So thankful for her when big decisions need to be made. We went with two 14" pendants and three 14.5" lanterns. The middle lantern is lined up with the centerline on our range and the island.







What my neighbors must see when they see me sweating in this house, taping shit to a plywood floor at 7 months pregnant. Ay yi yi. But it's done and I'm happy.



We order our cabinets and garage doors this week. Our electrical is being run and the insulation starts today. By the end of next week we'll be fully sheetrocked. I cannot believe it. The following week we order our tile. We are in our eighth week of building and the process is just flying by. I still don't think we'll be done in time for Lola's arrival, but I'm hopeful that we'll be in there before Thanksgiving still.



If anyone is in the Capital Region and house hunting, we're having an open house this weekend. Drop me an email and I'll send you the information.
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com