Powered by Blogger.

End of October Picture Dump

Since I've been a neglectful blogger, this is going to just be a picture dump of moments I want to keep. I need to transfer my pictures over to CD's and remove them from my hard drive. I have over 7000 (yes SEVEN THOUSAND) pictures of the kids on my computer. You can imagine how slow everything is these days. I'm just terrified of moving things and deleting them. Ahhhh.



An outtake from our 41 week photoshoot. Reese kept crying and she was all red in the pictures and it was too dark. But this picture is classic Reese and Ryan faces, so I had to keep it.




41 week photoshoot do-over. Sporting bibs from our Nana Jayne. These kids crack me up.






Reese has a flair for the dramatic lately. She's learned that some things are off limits. We've started using the word "no" around here and redirecting her to something else. This is the face I get when I say no. Heaven help me.




The cute thing about the crying these days though is that the babies will either cry with one another (completely fake for one, and a dramatic tantrum for the other) or they will try to comfort each other. The comforting is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.





 Now that Reese can reach the windowsills she spends a lot of time looking out the window. This is also a favorite past time for Gracie <3





I was actually trying to take a picture of Reese from much farther away, but she decided to try to grab the camera and this was the shot I got. And I must say, I LOVE IT. I cannot believe I have a daughter with light eyes. Never in all my days would I have believed that was possible. I think her eyes are gorgeous. They just melt me. Ugh! 




Just a tiny baby bottom in baby blue jeans. I die.





 The kids are afraid of the vacuum, so when I do their room I put them in a crib together. As I was vacuuming today I looked up and saw this. They are ridiculous. Love them so much.







Baby bed head. It's almost time for Ry to get a hairs cut. OMGoodness though, it's hard to part with his crazy locks. But they're crossing the line from cute to out of control these days...


Notice the fold in the bumpers? My kids like to use them as pillows when they sleep. Crazy critters.


 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com